account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem today with youtube. Everytime is closing up!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Problem today with youtube. Everytime is closing up!

Hi I don't know if I might have a virus or its application fault or only in xperiabut.today I can't use youtube in 3 secs automatically close up. I have uninstall and reinstall and the same problem persists. Anyonelse ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Problem today with youtube. Everytime is closing up!

Was a error from application so it was fixed with a new update. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

You are talking about youtube app?Go to settings-apps-all-youtube,force stop and clear data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

A lot of people are experiencing this. The only way for the app works is uninstalling the updates.
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Yeah,it could also help.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Was a error from application so it was fixed with a new update. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Great.