account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Over Heating problem, affects on camera

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 11 of 24
Message 11 of 24

Re: Over Heating problem, affects on camera

yesss.!! i have read all instruction carefully..!! Face with stuck-out Tongue

"Always think Higher than Highest and Be Better than the Best."
Highlighted
Talent
Message 12 of 24
Message 12 of 24

Do you read news? 
Google anounced, that overheating during photoprocess is a common bug in stock 4.4.2 and will be fixed soon in 4.4.3, BUT ONLY for Nexus devices, all other manufacturers should find solutions on their own.

Highlighted
Message 13 of 24
Message 13 of 24

LOL.. then why gogle has annouced android as open source platform for all company..? Dizzy Face

Highlighted
Message 14 of 24
Message 14 of 24

alexdon i had done those service update but also problem still occurs..!!

Highlighted
Message 15 of 24
Message 15 of 24

I am sorry to hear this,have you thought about taking the phone to closest service for a quick check?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 16 of 24
Message 16 of 24

I think This problem had come with 4.4.2 Kitkat update..!! Bcoz firstly I wasn't getting any problem regarding this..!!

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 17 of 24
Message 17 of 24

i`m having the same problem, somehow charging the phone makes it overheat. 

I wished to take a picture and the phone was charging and got the same error from the camera app.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 18 of 24
Message 18 of 24

Hey My Dear Friends,

Dont panic your phone is fine no need to worry just do 1 thing for issues of battery drain/not charging/ showing error while charging and phone overheating.

keep your phone off While charging, apply it 2-3 times if not success in first time. During OFF phone will charge fastly and completely after charging use it till 10% battery remains.

Also just update your phone to latest andriod version.

I have experienced it and now working fine on KK 4.4.2 (14.3.A.0.757
Highlighted
Learner
Message 19 of 24
Message 19 of 24

Spontaneous Overheat

Hi, i purchased my phone in December and it was working amazingly and perfectly fine on android jellybean , once i got the Kitkat update all the problems started to hapen. Now the phone overheats while in standby in my pocket! Can some one please tell me the cause of this problem and a solution to it?

I really am disappointed from this, the phone used to amazing now its very laggy and buggy.

Message 20 of 24
Message 20 of 24

Re: Spontaneous Overheat

ahhhh I'm having this problem too when I use it for long time Slightly frowning Face unfortunately there is no solution for this problem but to wait until it cool down again :/ the only thing I hate in my z1 is this problem the over heating issue I hope sony fix this problem soon !

*Money is not everything in the world*