account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Not enough space on SD card marshmallow after upgrade

Highlighted
Message 11 of 38
Message 11 of 38

Re: An unpleasant surprise

You can also read this thread:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/Sd-card-Android-6/m-p/1114964#M37378

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 12 of 38
Message 12 of 38

Thanks, alexdon. I'll take a look. BTW, any idea if WiFi to PC connection will be available?

Cheers.

"I like to quote myself", Me
Highlighted
Message 13 of 38
Message 13 of 38

@InF3rN0 I don't have any info on that. You've seen Rickard's reply in the other place you've posted.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 38
Message 14 of 38

I'm complety agree with you. Please Sony fix this, I love your products and I love Android, don't be like apple let us the users decide what we want and in this moment I wanna have a SD as an internal memory Slightly smiling Face, please fix it.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 15 of 38
Message 15 of 38

Moving Apps to SD card

I'm having trouble moving the apps from the internal storage to the SD card it says not enough space but I have a 16gb empty space if anyone can help
Thank you.
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 38
Message 16 of 38

Re: Moving Apps to SD card

its sony who has to enable the adoptive storage for in MM if they dont all phones with less memory have to suffer with low storage 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 17 of 38
Message 17 of 38

Storage space running low on marshmallow update

Just updated Z3 and the internal storage space is full yet I can't transfer any apps or transfer to my sd card any help folks much appreciated
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 18 of 38
Message 18 of 38

Re: Storage space running low on marshmallow update

In offical rom adoptive storage is disabled but in concept marshmallow and android n is working like a charm.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 19 of 38
Message 19 of 38

Internal storage and SD card

Since Marshmallow A570 update I cannot manage transfer from internal memory to SD card. By the way backup with Sony software fulfill completely the internal memory instead of SD as I asked in preferences.
Do someone fix this issue ?
Highlighted
Learner
Message 20 of 38
Message 20 of 38

Re: Internal storage and SD card

Im having the same problem, help please.