account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No Smart Social Camera Apps

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 11 of 39
Message 11 of 39

Re: No Smart Social Camera Apps

I use Jake sully link in upper me
Highlighted
Adept
Message 12 of 39
Message 12 of 39

That the same link who Jake sully gave, are its need root?
Message 13 of 39
Message 13 of 39

no they don't need rooting, since these are plain APK apps which installs into camera app feature list Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Learner
Message 14 of 39
Message 14 of 39

Time shift burst not installing. Is there any work around to install it anyhow?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 15 of 39
Message 15 of 39

Ohh, but why I cant instal shift time burst, or its need instal from cwm? Because I instal them normally
Highlighted
Message 16 of 39
Message 16 of 39

it installs but like i mentioned earlier it adds it's feature into standard burst fotage feature so when you take burst pictures it will then select best picture of ones you took in burst mode thats how time shift works, it's not a seperated camera app feature.

Note update: odd maybe not :/ i thought it was like that at first but doesen't sem like it after all since it's not in app list at all.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 17 of 39
Message 17 of 39

Yeah niraj I mean like that, I have to instal info eye but it's didn't succesfull to time shift burst are something wrong with that?
Highlighted
Message 18 of 39
Message 18 of 39

aha tried installing thimeshift again and this time read that it says x app did not install. wonder why hmm :/

Highlighted
Adept
Message 19 of 39
Message 19 of 39

Ohh, I understand now, I don't look when you say that, so it just can use standard burst mode?
Highlighted
Message 20 of 39
Message 20 of 39

no mybad apperently timeshift requires root :/ read post about it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2577869 and you will get how to install it.