account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No Smart Social Camera Apps

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 39
Message 5 of 39

Hi,

I updated my Xperia ZL (C6502) to Android 4.3. Sony had promise to give Social Camera feature with this update. But despite of updating to 4.3 I could not find Timeshift burst and Info - Eye app anywhere, not even on Sony Select. Please help me to get this apps. Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 6 of 39
Message 6 of 39

Re: No Smart Social Camera Apps

i guess they aren't available for xperia z camera app yet but hopefully sony will publish these for xperia z camera app Slightly smiling Face for now you can use manuall method by going to this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2577869 and place 2 apk into your sd card then user a file manager to install them Slightly smiling Face, thime shift wont appear but will function as a feature of burst mode where it will pick best picture when taking pictures meny times in a row Slightly smiling Face

don't forget to press kudos button if this helped you Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 39
Message 1 of 39

After 3 days of waiting for the 4.3 update plus 2 days of waiting for the Sony Select today I managed to download the themes but on the camera app I realised there's no option to download info-eye or social live or AR effect, I only have PDF Scanner and some **bleep**ty things. Any suggestions? Is this because of my market location or Xperia Z's limitations?

Highlighted
Message 2 of 39
Message 2 of 39

Play store.. U can find AR EFFECTS SOCIAL LIVE.. BUT INFO EYE IS ON MEGA.. IM SORRY IM ON PHONE SO I COULDNT GET YOU THE LINK BUT EVERYTHIN IS IN THE PLAY STORE
Highlighted
Message 3 of 39
Message 3 of 39

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48854370

for info eye
dingdong bell... im sleeping in the well
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 4 of 39
Message 4 of 39

Hi Gokull can pls post the link for info eye app
Message 6 of 39
Message 6 of 39

i guess they aren't available for xperia z camera app yet but hopefully sony will publish these for xperia z camera app Slightly smiling Face for now you can use manuall method by going to this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2577869 and place 2 apk into your sd card then user a file manager to install them Slightly smiling Face, thime shift wont appear but will function as a feature of burst mode where it will pick best picture when taking pictures meny times in a row Slightly smiling Face

don't forget to press kudos button if this helped you Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adept
Message 7 of 39
Message 7 of 39

Are need root?
Highlighted
Adept
Message 8 of 39
Message 8 of 39

Help me I dont understand how to instal it, I just successful instal info eyes, and time shift is not installed, I need that, please guys
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 9 of 39
Message 9 of 39

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 10 of 39
Message 10 of 39

from where you install info eye.....post that link