account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New update on Sony PC Companion. Version "Unknown"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: New update on Sony PC Companion. Version "Unknown"

that is the latest 405 revision, launched in may.. received it bout a month ago, and the battery has started to drain itself while in pocket... previous ver it was B.55 or something, and was much more "economic". The same google services from beginning... FB, and mails checked when screen is ON. updates set to Only Wi-Fi, Stamina ON, Wi-fi on localization ON. GPS OFF, NFC OFF. Stamina says 2 days and 14 hours of wait time... previously I could easly get 4 days 10 hours.
Google services with these 24% are really suspicious as they are controled by stamina itself. I only receive calls and SMS in pocket no updates til I'm home, so nothing changed noticable, just the battery drain. Tried to reset, and hard shut down, still after reboot google is on first place before screen and system.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

where to check google serv. version?? 

Commissioner
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Settings > Apps > All Apps > Google Play Services

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Still no chance to get .438
Still on .402
Sony Xperia Z2 lollipop
Androird Ver 5.0.2
Build Number 23.1.A.1.128
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

google services and google smart apps ver. 4.4.2-940549 Face with stuck-out Tongue
That's all I could find.