account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Latest Build Number for Z3

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Latest Build Number for Z3

My Build Number is 23.0.A.2.105. The Sony site says the latest available software is 23.0.A.2.93.
I assume Sony hasn't updated its own information and that I have the latest update.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Latest Build Number for Z3

Thanks for the explanation - it confirms what the Update Centre on my phone states.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

That's normal, if you check that website it say that you might have the latest update, just like any update you have to wait for the update to be approved abd released in your country, if your phone is or was locked to a carrier, network branded you will have to wait for them, not Sony, to approve abd release the update

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Sometimes we release updates that are specific for a certain country, operator or region and in these cases you may have a later software version than what's stated on www.sonymobile.com. The version you have is a later version than the one on our webpage as it's not a version released for all countries and regions. I believe the version you have is an update for some operators in the UK but it may also be released in some other countries.

As 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the explanation - it confirms what the Update Centre on my phone states.

View solution in original post