account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Info-Eye application missing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Veteran
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Info-Eye application missing

Hello,
Does anyone know where is Info-Eye application of camera? I wanted to install it from Google Play but did not find it Slightly frowning Face
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Re: Info-Eye application missing

The camera app Info-eye™ is not pre-installed or available for download for the Xperia™ Z5/Z5 Dual, Xperia™ Z5 Compact and the Xperia™ Z5 Premium. This is due to the fact that Info-eye™ has been discontinued, and it is not supported anymore.

@azzido this is what information I have received. 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

You should found it in your camera section

Open camera and press to different modes.

Look for "Downloadable" and Info-Eye should be there.

Or another way is to google it and download it from the sites. The Info-Eye is free so there's no such piracy here.

And once you downloaded and installed it,the Info-Eye camera app is only accessible from the camera itself and cant be founded in app drawer.

Happy Holidays! Slightly smiling Face
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24
Highlighted
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

I can't find it on Z5c running 5.1.1. Might be removed as far as I can tell, perhaps some markets still have it. Will try to grab some info after the holidays @azzido.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Veteran
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Thank you Alexdon.
Just wantwd to use it to identify and get some info about wine Winking Face
Highlighted
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

@azzido That's cool. I will try to come back with info but it usually takes some time.

Highlighted
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

The camera app Info-eye™ is not pre-installed or available for download for the Xperia™ Z5/Z5 Dual, Xperia™ Z5 Compact and the Xperia™ Z5 Premium. This is due to the fact that Info-eye™ has been discontinued, and it is not supported anymore.

@azzido this is what information I have received. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

I didint know about info-eye. Before google it . Wow ! I want it to my Z5 compact. How easy use finding information on example books ! 

When we get it back ?

Highlighted
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

I am sorry but it won't be available for Z5 generation. 

Highlighted
Veteran
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Thanks Alexdon, but this is sad each Z generation we are receiving less and less in terms of software Slightly frowning Face 

Highlighted
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Well perhaps it wasn't working as it should. I don't know to be honest.