account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

India - Xperia Z Kitkat Upgrade Roll Over Status

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 81 of 200
Message 81 of 200

Re: India - Xperia Z Kitkat Upgrade Roll Over Status

Good News for all the KitKat fans..but not for Sony owners though ... 

The so called Tier II phone brands.. Intex and karbon have introduced smartphones with KitKat in their newly launched phones. they are priced between 5k - 10k only.

It's a shame for Sony, still sitting heavily in the JB category, while the so called lower chinese manufacturers have upto date technology in their handsets. 

How come, it's only Sony having compatibility issues with Google Applications and their hardware compatibility, and are unable to roll out a decent upgrade. While all the other Brands including Samsung and all the other tier II brands viz. Intel, Karbon, etc, etc,, have a stable and successful implementation of KitKat in their handsets.

Time to have a brainstoming session by Sony Engineers and come up with a plan on how to sustain themselves in this smartphone competition....

Xperia Z
C6602
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 82 of 200
Message 82 of 200

sad.jpg XPERIA Z C6602

Guys...Give me a KitKat ......................All my friends have them already.........................

Xperia Z
C6602
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 83 of 200
Message 83 of 200

How install open source program
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 84 of 200
Message 84 of 200

where the heck are customer support team ???

why dont somebody reply something abount not receiving updates in india  for unlocked phones? is it sure that we wont be getting updates more?

Highlighted
Talent
Message 85 of 200
Message 85 of 200

Its useless posting here. Sony have already discontinued VIAO, next will be BRAVIA then XPERIA at last SONY itself. A brand can never rise with this attitude. We were expecting a lot from Sony but all in vain. RIP SONY
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 86 of 200
Message 86 of 200

still no kitkat in india after 36 days........

Highlighted
Message 87 of 200
Message 87 of 200

yes 

we r waiting for kitkat but no kitkat yet!!!

why sonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 88 of 200
Message 88 of 200

guys dont wait for sony download c6602 us ftf and flash it works fine for me ,,,it doesnt even void warranty coz u r not unlocking bootloader neither root required...i did backup and flashed it its working fine with me ,,didnt face any problems yet.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 89 of 200
Message 89 of 200

@patel4all
From where can I download for xperia ZL 6502
Highlighted
Message 90 of 200
Message 90 of 200

Sony making the user mess, its  really bad on you guys, other operator, even low rated mobile released the kitkat update, sony cant do it, really feeling awkward even there is no progress or status update regarding the kitkat