account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

IMEI # not valid

SOLVED
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 11 of 46
Message 11 of 46

Re: IMEI # not valid

Hi @YessDuque,

Could you send me a PM with your IMEI-number and I will check if I can do something from my end.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 12 of 46
Message 12 of 46

Hi Hampus, I've the same problem. I've bought a Z3 Compact a few weeks ago, I tried to register my Phone but appears a message about an invalid IMEI, please help.
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 13 of 46
Message 13 of 46

Hi @Brian25,

I cannot see anything strange for your device when I check from my end. Could you try to logout and login again to see if the phone have appeared? 

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 14 of 46
Message 14 of 46

I've checked again. Finally appeared. It's OK now.
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 15 of 46
Message 15 of 46

That's good to hear! Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 16 of 46
Message 16 of 46

I have the same problem with my Z5: The IMEI is not valid
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 17 of 46
Message 17 of 46

Same problem with my Phone... Both imei numbers are invalid... My model is E1...
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 18 of 46
Message 18 of 46

Hi, I'm from Bangladesh, my IMEI is. But while I was trying to add device here, it says the number isn't vaid. What to do?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 46
Message 19 of 46

I'm having the same issue with my C5 Ultra (Taiwan)
Highlighted
Learner
Message 20 of 46
Message 20 of 46

Hi,

I have the same issue when I try to register my Z3 Dual : "The IMEI is not valid" for both imei.

What can I do ?