account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

IMEI # not valid

SOLVED
Message 21 of 46
Message 21 of 46

Re: IMEI # not valid

Yesterday I bought Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, from Singapore through eBay, and I checked the my IMEI.. it's shows me "this is not genuine Sony emei... could you please tell me wht the true..
that's the my IMEI

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 22 of 46
Message 22 of 46

Hi NuwanDineshka,

I can see that your phone now has been added and as far as I can see, it looks OK.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 23 of 46
Message 23 of 46

Hi im using z5 but when i try to register my mobile in support imei not valid
Highlighted
Learner
Message 24 of 46
Message 24 of 46

Hi Hampus
Could you tell what is that IMEI problem? It repeats and should be fixed. As you can't copy-paste it, then it takes time to tip it in many times, this is annoying. I am the one in long line with the same problem. What I have to do and why me?
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 25 of 46
Message 25 of 46

Same here mine is m4 aqua dual
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 26 of 46
Message 26 of 46

I have the same problem,too. last month I bought sony xperia z5 premium dual and when I tried toregister in to xperia care I got "IMEI# is not valid". I have try both of IMEI but still the same. WHY?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 27 of 46
Message 27 of 46

Mine also have a same problem how can i fix it
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 28 of 46
Message 28 of 46

Hello!

I have the exact same problem - IMEI not valid. Bought my Z3C 2 days ago. Could I get any help? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 29 of 46
Message 29 of 46

I have problem to add my device xperia z3 dual in to xperia care. The IMEI # is not valid. Why?

I use the both and still show me "The IMEI # is not valid"

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 30 of 46
Message 30 of 46

Hi, I have bought z5 premium dual and I am trying to register it but I am getting message that IMEI is not valid, what to do