account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to change owner/Edit owner accout? (Sony Xperia z5 Premium)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: How to change owner/Edit owner accout? (Sony Xperia z5 Premium)

@Voltagetweak

Anytime

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Re: How to change owner/Edit owner accout? (Sonyxperia e2303)

@Voltagetweak wrote:

Greetings!

Pulling down the notification bar on the top and hitting the far rightmost icon (users) show me as the owner of the phone.

My problem is that the owner name is my back-up/alternate e-mail. No idea how that happen. I do have a primary gmail account which I used when I set up the phone.

How do I change or edit myself as the owner?

I've tried going into "More Settings" but thats very limited and does not allow me to change owner or change email adress or change the name of the owner accout.

(I do have the option to make a new user, but theres no way of making that new user the owner of the phone as far as I know)

Do I have to factory reset and start all over again?

Thanks in advanced! Grinning Face

-Voltage

@Voltagetweak wrote:

Greetings!

Pulling down the notification bar on the top and hitting the far rightmost icon (users) show me as the owner of the phone.

My problem is that the owner name is my back-up/alternate e-mail. No idea how that happen. I do have a primary gmail account which I used when I set up the phone.

How do I change or edit myself as the owner?

I've tried going into "More Settings" but thats very limited and does not allow me to change owner or change email adress or change the name of the owner accout.

(I do have the option to make a new user, but theres no way of making that new user the owner of the phone as far as I know)

Do I have to factory reset and start all over again?

Thanks in advanced! Grinning Face

-Voltage

One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Re: How to change owner/Edit owner accout? (Sony Xperia z5 Premium)

Because I forgot my password