account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Dose Xperia Z5 mobile phones comes without headphones?

SOLVED
Highlighted
HZA
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Dose Xperia Z5 mobile phones comes without headphones?

Hi, 

Today I unboxed my Xperia Z5 mobilephone and found no headphones included !!! Is it normal? Also is it normal to buy such a divice and then no headphones included .. come on Sony 598,32 € still big amount of cash. 

I'm a Sony fan everything in my house thats related to vision and sound is Sony, (4K 49 TV, VAIO laptop, PS4 and 5 mobilephones). By the way I tried one of these headphones from my older phones to the new XZ5 and only I can hear from one direction.

So disappointed Slightly frowning Face 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Dose Xperia Z5 mobile phones comes without headphones?

It varies by region.  The one I imported came with headphones, and a quick charger.  My friend which imported his came with a screen protector and quicker, but no headphones.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

It varies by region.  The one I imported came with headphones, and a quick charger.  My friend which imported his came with a screen protector and quicker, but no headphones.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@HZA

items in the box vary per region and by network. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Headphones or not ??

I bought Z5 compact on cdon.com and it has not screencover or headphones or quick charger ? Just cheap normal charger.

Is this fair from Sony. IIt costs 600euros and camera is afwull.

Can Sony make to this something like better  customer service ? 

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Headphones or not ??

@spwaw There was really no need to create another thread on this. Read this one and search the forum for similar ones. 

You should have informed yourself of what is in the box before buying, I am sorry you are not pleased with the content. 

Thread is locked.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.