account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Disappointed with the Z5

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Disappointed with the Z5

Yes I know what means software repair !

But sometimes, here, is used too much frequently ... while problem's in the software.

So, u could do a lot of SRepair, but nothing could be resolved if here, DEVELOPERS work very bad ! That's the truth Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

@Robertods88

Offense will not make your argument any better, instead it might violate those Discussion Guidelines of the forum.

Note also that this is a user-based forum, and what we can do as normal or power users is to help you figure out where's the problem, and when it comes to hardware we simply can't do anything but pointing to your Local support. We try minor software fixing attempts force resets, cache clear, etc. but when all this fails we suggest the final tool which is software repair using PC Companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Sorry, I edited the post, but here, often a lot of users complain a bad software and a lot of them sell this TOPRANGE Phone just for some bugs never solved how for example : Ultrastamina, that let you reset your phone once u deactivate it ... with some deactivated apps ! That's incredibile because it's a bug present by Xperia Z2 and never solved and yesterday some users complained about it and 3D was locked without a resolution

So Developers should thank us ...

It's very bad here

Devolpers have a great base of users here complaining everythings and they should take all these to improve this software, that, at this point, could be JUST NEAR PERFECTION !

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Then ...

We'll see if the wait for a BugFree 6 Android has been useful, or if instead a lot of users are complaining the same bugs and others one ...

This is annoying ..

We're not testers and if we should be .. Give us a listen to !
Enthusiast
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Quester Maybe it makes sense to backup/respore the phone time to time but I do not have time for that. Many apps I use require data to download (off line maps, dictionaries), some app are kept unupdated (because the new versions are worse than the old ones), many apps are IMO useless and I keep them disabled. So I try to keep only a few of them and do not experiment much. After initial problems with camera and original headphones the device works OK so far so I do not even plan to update the system to avoid the battery issue. But I see the frustration of others here and the lack of response from SONY (not the forum admins).

Highlighted
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

@traveller_cz

It's always up to personal preferences, some prefer stability until a serious issue emeges then they perform a repair. Others, like me, prefer to play frequently with their phones Slightly smiling Face

Post is already drifting, better get it closed.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.