account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Content may be protected Z5

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Content may be protected Z5

Hi my name is Steve. I have recently gone from an iPhone to an Sony Xperia Z5. I am still getting use to the phone, but there is one particular problem I can't seem to solve. I am trying to take a screen shot of a page in an app but I keep getting a message saying "content may be protected or the memory is full". I know the memory is not full as I have only just got the phone. I can take screenshots of other pages.
I use to be able take screenshots of this page on my iPhone, but for some reason I can't on my Sony. Any help would much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Re: Content may be protected Z5

Hi I have had a reply from Bet365 and this is what they said ;

Thank you for your email regarding the ability to take screenshots.

If you are using an Andriod mobile or tablet device, you may not be able to take screenshots of the bet365 page any longer. This is due to an update that has been put in place by Android and their platforms.

I have tried to take a screenshot of another bet slip on skybet and that works fine. So at the moment it seems as though it is just this app.

Thanks again for your help 👍

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

@N17n17n17

could you give us a bit more info, I've seen this with sensitive websites such as bankaccounts. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Hi, thanks for your quick reply. Basically a couple of friends and myself put a weekend sports bet on and then we screenshots our bet slips and post them on a group message. This was fine when I was in my old phone but I can't seem to do it on my Z5. I have tried holding the power button down then selecting the screenshot button. That is when I get the message I wrote above. I have also tried pressing the square button at the bottom of the screen and then selecting the symbol that looks like a picture crop. I then get an on screen message saying couldn't take screenshots. I can't see anything in my phone or app settings that I can change to allow this.....?
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

@N17n17n17

That's probably the reason behind it, if you don't mind sharing the name of the website so others can test this, you should also contact the website support 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Bet365 is the site. I will try and contact them, thanks
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

@N17n17n17

quick google search seems to be a security measure

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Oh right, that's strange how I could do it on the iPhone but not on this one. I have sent the site an email, im just waiting for their reply. Thanks for your help
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

@N17n17n17

Anytime, keep us updated. 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Hi I have had a reply from Bet365 and this is what they said ;

Thank you for your email regarding the ability to take screenshots.

If you are using an Andriod mobile or tablet device, you may not be able to take screenshots of the bet365 page any longer. This is due to an update that has been put in place by Android and their platforms.

I have tried to take a screenshot of another bet slip on skybet and that works fine. So at the moment it seems as though it is just this app.

Thanks again for your help 👍

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Anytime