account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Broken z1, really need calender

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Broken z1, really need calender

Hello! 

I was really unfortunate today and broke my Xperia Z1, losing it to the ground.

The screen is craced, and only a small portion of the screen works. 

Which brings me to my problem: I can not unlock the screen lock, and thus not access my calender etc from PC companion. 

I REALLY need my calender. Is there any way to override this?

Lars

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broken z1, really need calender

If you just need your calendar, just use the Google Calendar (web version) via pc.  Unless you didn't sync the calendar to your google account. Thinking Face

But if you really need to access on your phone version, look for an USB OTG mouse. I haven't tried it myself but I heard it should work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Demigod
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

If you just need your calendar, just use the Google Calendar (web version) via pc.  Unless you didn't sync the calendar to your google account. Thinking Face

But if you really need to access on your phone version, look for an USB OTG mouse. I haven't tried it myself but I heard it should work.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hello again.

Sorry for not replying, went away on a business trip shortly after posting.

And yes! Connecting a USB OTG cable and and ordinary, cabled USB mouse worked! I was able to navigate the phone just fine.

Thanks a lot!

Lars