account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

28.0.A.8.251 update. What do you think?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 31 of 32
Message 31 of 32

Re: 28.0.A.8.251 update. What do you think?

Yes, sometimes in the car I've got a good Bluetooth connection with hands-free, sometimes I can't make it. Overheating on camera mode is a general problem.
Highlighted
Adept
Message 32 of 32
Message 32 of 32

Re: 28.0.A.8.251 update. What do you think?

@petercs wrote:
Yes, sometimes in the car I've got a good Bluetooth connection with hands-free, sometimes I can't make it.

It's "funny" - I too have issues with connectivity to my cars bluetooth (built into the car): Most of the times there's no problem but every 4-5 times the phone will show that it's connected to the cars Bluetooth, while the car does not show any connection (not even a "search for bluetooth devices" will show my phone). I had this problem with the Z3 too. Turning the phones bluetooth on and off a few times fixes the problem. Interestingly i never had problems with bluetooth connectivity to my car with my old iPhone 4s...