account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

One time poster
Message 11 of 136
Message 11 of 136

Re: xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

This had happened to my phone and I had it on the charger for a few hours but still nothing then I took it off for about 3 and a half or more hours then I put it back on the charger and it worked, now it has started doing it again so mum and dad have said we will take it into telstra tomorrow to get it fixed 

One time poster
Message 12 of 136
Message 12 of 136

I think the award for MOST UNHELPFUL comment in this whole thread goes to the guy who said "reset, update, and restart the phone" ===> how are you supposed to do ANY of those things when the MAIN problem is that it WONT TURN ON. dadoiiii

One time poster
Message 13 of 136
Message 13 of 136

Crying Face my xperia has the same problem as you say Crying Face

One time poster
Message 14 of 136
Message 14 of 136

I had the same problem a few minutes ago , i solved it by holding the Power button + the Volume Up button until it vibrated.

Then you just power the phone on as you normally would.

I hope this helped someone.

Rookie
Message 15 of 136
Message 15 of 136

for the repairs did you go through your serviicee provider or straight through sony? I think going through bell they will charge me 

One time poster
Message 16 of 136
Message 16 of 136

I pressed the volume and stard button for 10 seconds and tadaaaaa it works. thanks so much guys

Apprentice
Message 17 of 136
Message 17 of 136

Xperia ZL C6502 Red light no boot at all !!!

Dear Sony,
I have a Xperia ZL C6502 bought it 6 months ago from Bahdad it is a very good device for me it's the best phone i ever had buuuut 2 weeks ago i faced the Sleep Of Death (SOD) issue and the first weeks it was shown nothing when i connect it but after few days the light indicator started to work and it shown solid RED and there's no vibrates when i tried to hold the power, I have tried all the buttons tricks (Vol UP + Power, Vol Down + Power, both Vol +Power) it's shown nothing?? when connect it to the PC the PC reads it as USB Device.
I tried Yesterday Sony SUS and it cannot see the phone is connected??

After that i took it to Sony Repair Center in Erbil the said we cannot fix it under the warrenty becuase you didn't buy it from us so I tell them why?? is this phone is not genuine?? they replied Yes it's genuine but we cannot fix it under the warrenty?? I Tell them why??? you are Sony Certified center the the device lunched in March 2013 and it's under the 1 Year Warrenty??? they said we cannot Fix it under warrenty, It's our ploicy??

I need your help to fix my phone it's the best phone I ever have but it's have the worst Costumer service I ever have.

Oday Raad

Rookie
Message 18 of 136
Message 18 of 136

Re: Xperia ZL C6502 Red light no boot at all !!!

Can i replace my xperia zl with xperia z...??? Because i hv faced so much overheating problm...i have already replaced my xperia zl through servuce centre...after that also i am facing overheating problem in xperia zl...i am requesting to service centre to replace my xperia zl with xperia z...i am ready to pay the difference between xperia z and xperia zl.....
Enthusiast
Message 19 of 136
Message 19 of 136

Smirking Face  If your ZL was purchased from a parallel importer, rather than an authorised Sony retailer for your country.

Then your local, authorised Sony service centre has every right not to accept your repair under warranty claim.

This is perfectly normal.

You must return your ZL to the store you purchased it from, to claim repair under warranty.

They will then file an RMA Support ticket.

This is not a fast process, especially at this time of year.

So be prepared to find yourself another mobile phone to use in the meantime.  Four Leaf Clover

Apprentice
Message 20 of 136
Message 20 of 136

I just want to know if you are authorized Sony expert or not??? Because as far as I know since it's a genuine device it doesn't matter if I bought it from Iraq or from USA because I have a certified Sony center that deal with Sony devices no matter from where they bought their Sony devices that's what all Mobile companies do!!!!!