account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

One time poster
Message 131 of 136
Message 131 of 136

Re: xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

Had this issue with a Z5 after the battery ran flat. while on charge (any power source will do) hold the power button + volume up until it vibrates.

Message 132 of 136
Message 132 of 136

you beauty. nice one. now to bakc everything up

One time poster
Message 133 of 136
Message 133 of 136

Re: xperia zr won't turn on and can't charge.

can not turn on or charge................................pls need hlp

One time poster
Message 134 of 136
Message 134 of 136

my phone Xperia z4 has been switched off suddenly and I  kept charging more than 3 hours but also it's showing red colour only. what would be the reason any battery problem nor any other problem??

One time poster
Message 135 of 136
Message 135 of 136

I have the same prob...but how can you restart a phone that won't turn on??!!

One time poster
Message 136 of 136
Message 136 of 136

Same here. This is a known issue with Sony. I got mine working again after keeping it plugged for 3 days. It started to turn on. Grinning Face

Now it's dead again. I will try to keep it plugged again maybe it will go back alive. Grinning Face