account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

One time poster
Message 91 of 136
Message 91 of 136

Re: xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

The water damage indicator shows the color pink. Meaning it water related damage. What should i do?

Message 92 of 136
Message 92 of 136

Get in touch with your local sony team:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 93 of 136
Message 93 of 136

Iv not had this phone for even a yr. I got it for the camera, and imnot impressed. Camera freezes and wont work, and I had to hold power and volum button as it shut down and wouldnt go on or charge. This is not the first time and it had plenty of batery.

One time poster
Message 94 of 136
Message 94 of 136

My phone suddenly won't turn on. I've tried to charged but it wasn't charging coz the LED lighting is not working.
What happen to my phone ? Any solution u can share to me ? i need your help..anyone that know how to solve this problem. Plz give me a solution for this
my email Id is 
call. 
Thanks.

One time poster
Message 95 of 136
Message 95 of 136

Thanks God My device is turned on again after i press volume key and power button.

Visitor
Message 96 of 136
Message 96 of 136

is charge but wont turn on blue light on

Visitor
Message 97 of 136
Message 97 of 136

Hello Sir, Madam,

My Cell is not charging suddenly. Please let us know if i can find any help on same.

Regards,

Hardik Patel

Visitor
Message 98 of 136
Message 98 of 136

how do i open the flap??..
Visitor
Message 99 of 136
Message 99 of 136

if the problem related to water, what should i do..and my warranty date have expired..do i need to pay due to the problem or hopefully sony can fix my phone for free..
One time poster
Message 100 of 136
Message 100 of 136

my indicator is pink so what should i do?? coz my phone is on but it charges for one minute an then it stops charging. in short i experience charging problem due to water damage. what is the possible solution?