account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

Message 31 of 136
Message 31 of 136

Re: xperia z won't turn on and can't charge.

Power button+vol up until the phone vibrates.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 32 of 136
Message 32 of 136

Re: my Xperia Zl will no longer turn on, red led's are showing but not blinking

i try to repair my phone last two day but after it finish my phone turn off and cant charge ,dont even see red led , i try to connect to pc companian but it cant , i try to charge it with the power bank and its show up red led and sony logo and turn off then show again.... its keep doing that thing til my power bank power ran off but nothing happen.... IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PLS TELL ME.

Apprentice
Message 33 of 136
Message 33 of 136

Re: my Xperia Zl will no longer turn on, red led's are showing but not blinking

I just want to know why Sony Treat us like this ??? it's not acceptable at all? those phones a expensive and we need a soluation for the problems that we face??

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 34 of 136
Message 34 of 136

My phone has been knocking its self off even though it has got quite abit of charge i never thourght nothing of it, then today i had 4% ,i plugged the charger in and it wasnt charging it,so i went and got a brand new charger and that doesnt seem to be working,when i hold the power button to turn it on the red light flashes and that is it,it will not turn on or charge,i have tried holding the up button and power button nothing will work.

will someone please tell me whats wrong with my phone?

Message 35 of 136
Message 35 of 136

Power button+vol up until the phone vibrates does not work?How about if you connect to wall charger for 2 hours and turn the phone on after?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 36 of 136
Message 36 of 136

ive had my phone plugged in for about 3 hours without touching it aswell and its just flashing red when i try to turn it on 

One time poster
Message 37 of 136
Message 37 of 136

I have tried the power/volume...multiple times...the USB cable will charge 2 other android devices...I cant use the Sony PC campanion because it does not recognize the phone...NO water damage

charged on a wall socket for hours...the LED does not come on unless I push the power button then it goes away....

any suggestions?? Nothing I have read seems to work

Message 38 of 136
Message 38 of 136

Sony update service is last chance.If not,take it into service.

H_C
One time poster
Message 39 of 136
Message 39 of 136

Re: xperia M won't turn on and can't charge.

1 day ago my phone died so i put it onto charge waited an hour or two and i held the power button but the battery sign with the lightning bolt flashed up!!!!Thinking FaceI need help on what to do!!!! I've tried holding down the volume up and power button at the same time but it doesnt do anything!!Crying Face please help!!!!!

thanks.

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 40 of 136
Message 40 of 136

Re: xperia M won't turn on and can't charge.

@H_C - As you appear to be getting some response from the handset when you try to power it on the software repair should work:

1. Download the PC Companion software from http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
and install it on your PC.
2. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
3. Phone Software Update.
4. Start.
5. Repair Phone
6. Continue
7. Accept data removal
8. Next
9. Wait for prepare
10. Select Phone
11. Follow the connection steps

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.