account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

sound alert and lock does not working for myxperia

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

sound alert and lock does not working for myxperia

i didn't lose my xperia zl. however, i wanted to try myxperia to see whether it's working or not. myxperia can track my phone's location but, it can't lock my phone and do the sound alert. what should i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: sound alert and lock does not working for myxperia

You need to use Google android device manager https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

You need to use Google android device manager https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

do i have to turn on my mobile data all the time?

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Not sure as I don't use it - My phone is rooted and as such use a beeter app where mobile and GPS don't need to be on