Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2013-06-23 07:01 AM
Dear Sony support,
My Sony Z battery draining so quickly even on standby mode I had upgraded the new firmware and
getting less back up now after full charging as i use it for 10 minutes battery
% decreased fastly from 100% to 97%. Most of the time when i use it for 1-2
hour than i phone Sony z running out of battery.
Even if i have to disable all its functions and use only calling and sms than even it won’t help for me
much. I regret my decision to buy your Sony xperia z.
Kindly do the needful.
Amir Zahid Khan
2013-09-07 07:26 AM
For all those who are facing fast battery drain:-
1) Go to Settings-->Power Management-->Disable all the three options.
2) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Eco mode controller" and clear data.
3) Go to Settings-->Apps-->Find "Weather Widget" and disable it.
4) Go to Settings-->In Wireless & Connections-Click 'More..'-->Click Mobile Networks-->Network Mode>Choose GSM only.(your 3g/4g data might nt work)
5) Go to Settings-->Developr Options-->Enable it-->Scroll down and click on "Background process limit" and select "No background processes".
6) Go to Settings-->Developer options-->Turn off window animations and transition(optional).
7) Go to Settings-->Sound-->And deselect Vibrate on Touch.
8)Reduce brightness to least as possible to preserve battery.
9) Turn off wifi,data,gps,bluetooth,etc. when not in use.
10) Do not use Live wallpapers...use Static wallpapers..
Now your Xperia device is ready to boost as a beast at its best!!!
2014-03-01 09:41 AM
It would be better if sony could rectify this problem
As suggested in your answer if you are not able to use 3g in your xperia z phone then simply we have to throw it in the dustbin
please comeup with some feasible solution dont take us to symbiab era phone
2015-05-10 08:22 AM
2017-03-23 12:08 PM
2017-08-04 04:27 AM
restore the software version to jellybean 4.2.2......... its the best version for sony xperia z c6602---- it solved my heating problem and fast battery drain issue...........
this is the only solution nothing else works.............. bkz i have tried them all
2017-09-07 04:23 PM
Can't remove lookout security as EE has installed it as a system app. I have no other 3rd party apps installed. Still my battery loses 20% power over an hour.
2018-11-03 04:50 AM
Dear sony users/support,
Battery draining issue is so critical that I have to always carry my charger with me need an plug socket near me
Most of the day if i use it for 1-2 hour than i have to think about if i have to take a long call.
if i have to disable all its functions and use only calling and sms than for what I have spent my money on sony
Sony must give me any solution for this major issue as I m unable to enjoy too long my sony xperia z
Why my sonny experia easily drain and getting hot
2018-11-16 09:35 PM
its your udates please fix it ocotber 18 is so shocking i want to take you to court but i think i never get a sony phone ever again