account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia zr touch problem

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Xperia zr touch problem

My xperia ZR touch screen automatically responding without human touch.. When I press the power btn to unlock the mob. it is automatically getting respond as well as I open the menu it automatically open any of  the app and responding that app...dont know what is going on..I have repair the software android 4.3. But the problem is still there...looks like ghost is in my phone...pls help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Xperia zr touch problem

Do you have any 3rd party screen protector on the phone? In that case, try to remove it.

Otherwise I would suggest that you have your phone examined by a service center. Please contact your local Xperia support team for more information: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

10 REPLIES 10
Master
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Do you have any 3rd party screen protector on the phone? In that case, try to remove it.

Otherwise I would suggest that you have your phone examined by a service center. Please contact your local Xperia support team for more information: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

I have not remove the original protector...I have to visit service centre...bt want to know the reason.

Master
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

I recommend that you do not remove the original anti shatter film (ASF) from the phone. The service center should be able to tell you what's wrong with your phone. 

sony_logo126x24.gif

Apprentice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Thanks....I have submitted the mob in service centre.

One time poster
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Hey Hi Ramij_raja,

I m also facing the same problem since two weeks.

wat update u gt from service center.

They updated ur software?How manys days they took?

could u pls give me this information.

One time poster
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

My Xperia ZR fell on the floor and got a crack dividing the screen. Now the left side of the screen is not functioning anymore. Is this covered by the warranty. Is the possibility to replace the screen? What shall I do?

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I have the same problem.

but I found out the reason.

I usually sweat a lot. and after talking in the day light with my Xperia ZR, the screen is wet. screen sensor is based on heat and because of my face sweat the screen surface is stiil hot and the device think screen has been tuched by my finger.

in this cases, I usually press the power botton and screen goes of, then i let the screen to be cold.

this issue also apears when you are charging the mobile, so the battery goes hot and it affects the screen.

the only way is let the screen to be cold.

hope it helps

One time poster
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

i have a similar problem with my phone. The touchscreen just start working by itself sending messages, deleting contacts and it also freezes sometimes

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

My Sony Xperia Z C6603's touch is not working properly.

I bought this phone around 3 years back in mid 2014, just recently it's touch has stopped working around certain areas in display. I think this is a digitizer problem. Did someone faced this issue? If yes then please tell me the solution. I am attaching a touch test picture too. The display is completely fine and working perfectly, just the touch has stopped working.Screenshot_2017-08-25-15-29-44.pngThe complete left side strip and the right bottom part is not working.