account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia z glass back cracked on it's own?!

Visitor
Message 571 of 578
Message 571 of 578

Re: Xperia z glass back cracked on it's own?!

Pls, how and where do i get a sony store in Nigeria?
Visitor
Message 572 of 578
Message 572 of 578

I had the same problem, it's not just your phone Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 573 of 578
Message 573 of 578

@Karoline

I'm sorry to hear about your issue but the screen can't crack on it's own, you can post a picture of your screen and maybe someone find the point of impact.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 574 of 578
Message 574 of 578

It was inside my bag were I keep my personal objects, so under normal contiditions it shouldn't happen.  In addition, since the beginning I had to push the scren gently to hear during calls.  I believe that it is poor quality screen o bad assembly. I change the screen twice and at the end it was a waste of money because yesterday a realize that the screen has a little crack againg.

Emperor
Message 575 of 578
Message 575 of 578

@Karoline

I'm sorry to hear that, if you had to press the screen for it to work, you should've taken it back, there isn't anything we can do to help you as this is a user based forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 576 of 578
Message 576 of 578

I am here in Germany and still not getting my screen changed without charge.
It's a pitty, still discussing with someone from the German Support Team -.-'

Had my phone just laying on the table for a couple of hours and then wanted to use it again. Wouldn't let me, so I figured out there was this nearly invisible haircrack on the screen. 

They would like to charge me with 263 euros for the replacement. I won't pay.

Emperor
Message 577 of 578
Message 577 of 578

@Summerbreeze

Sorry to hear that, you can upload a picture of the screen

Visitor
Message 578 of 578
Message 578 of 578

Re: Xperia Z screen cracked in pocket

Sony experia z I've just repaired one the issue with cracked backs like mine is a knackered battery that swells like a balloon replace it cover shouldn't crack.I've an issue that is the back covers that come with phone have a copper connection on the z back cover new ones don't have it why should bevexactlybthe same bs these phones nasty