account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z hardlocked

Message 21 of 49
Message 21 of 49

Re: Xperia Z hardlocked

You are welcome.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 22 of 49
Message 22 of 49

hi to all, I also have the problem of hardlock on a xperia ZL, have tried with flashtool remove the lock, but had no luck, the number of attempts is zero on the network option.

I hope your support, greetings.

Message 23 of 49
Message 23 of 49

You just need SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 24 of 49
Message 24 of 49

thank you very much, but not the SUS, is only upgrade? that does not give me any option to repair or restore or something. And the zl xperia that I have, already have the updated firmware.

I will need downgrade version? and thank you very much for your support.

Message 25 of 49
Message 25 of 49

SUS should ask you after it checks firmware if you want to repair.

Message 26 of 49
Message 26 of 49

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

[x] Network 0
[x] Network subset 0
[x] Service provider
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM 0

Message 27 of 49
Message 27 of 49

It means your device is locked on a specific carrier and you do not have tries to enter the unlock code.

Message 28 of 49
Message 28 of 49

it dosnt mean blocked then its stange as i can use data from sim card but cant make or recieve calls says not registed to network

Message 29 of 49
Message 29 of 49

You can only use the device on one network.You have inserted a different SIM than your network's.

Message 30 of 49
Message 30 of 49

yes but y can i use the data from the sim card but nothing else and how can i see what network it is locked to