account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

Adviser
Message 101 of 389
Message 101 of 389

Problem after Updating ZR to 4.3

Hello Guys, I have updated the Android 4.3 to my ZR mobile two days back, Since then I have problem in connecting the WIFI and also in Sony Blog they have said that this version includes Sony Social View Camera APP but in my phone its not available, Any Idea? Pls Help me

Adviser
Message 102 of 389
Message 102 of 389

Re: Problem after Updating ZR to 4.3

come on guys someone help me, its now connected and worked fine, later I have restored the backup data which i took before updating, now its again not working, is it because of the restored data or something else

One time poster
Message 103 of 389
Message 103 of 389

Re: Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

hi, i have a minor bug with phone app, ZR, 6-7digit numbers that i've dialled appears as unknown in call log, it is not saved numbers, such a stupidity maybe, but i couldn't see numbers i called

Screenshot_2014-01-04-15-42-43.png

Enthusiast
Message 104 of 389
Message 104 of 389

2 bugs

There is a small bug in charger. When my phone is fully charged in off mode, the thunderbolt icon on battery still exists. Also in power on mode this icon appear. 
In battery saving options (not in stamina), automatic "disable data transmission" don't work.
Everything else is working fine.

Siemens S4>Siemens C25>Siemens C35i>SE T68i>SE T630>NEC E616>SE K750>SE C702>SE Hazel>SE Xperia Neo V>Sony Xperia S>Xperia Z & Pentagram Quadra 7US & Motorola Defy Mini
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 105 of 389
Message 105 of 389

Re: 4.3 update and sw2

Got the same problem SW2 switches off the wifi
Hope they release an update soon
One time poster
Message 106 of 389
Message 106 of 389

Xperia Z 10.4.B.0.569 Issues After Update + Solutions

1. It felt like the. Battery consumption is faster than the 4.2 android os. My settings are already at the minimum. Lowest screen brightness yet battery status says its consuming 73% of the battery.
2. Can't set my Camera photos as lock screen wallpaper.
3. The Camera UI wasn't a total transformation to Z1's Camera UI. Lacks social camera app and the virtual reality function. (Philippines).
P.K
Rookie
Message 107 of 389
Message 107 of 389

The 4.3 definetely should be more focused on Main Functions, Camera and Battery experience, not only on visual experience. Photo camera quality has decreased, blue led when other side is answering not working, battery life less predictable. This is my third Sony Phone and every time there is same story - updates are insufficient quality, than expected from company who wants to compete with Samsung, LG. When I buy Sony, I have an association with high quality Sony Cameras and PlayStation, but the phones are going own way....not good way for user loyalty

Learner
Message 108 of 389
Message 108 of 389

1. Timeshift Burst and Info-Eye are missing in the new camera app.(Tried Repairing 2-3 times after 4.3 update, thinking it would fix it. But no success)

2. In Normal Mode i.e. Manual now, why don't you guys get us an option to change focus manually, specifically for Macro mode, or add an an app for the same.

Please fix them.

Thank You.

Learner
Message 109 of 389
Message 109 of 389

Addition of transfering App to SD card would be one of the best features.

Inhabitant
Message 110 of 389
Message 110 of 389

Could someone please with Xperia ZR (C5503) confirm if there is a LTE (4G) support on 4.3??
On my Xperia ZR LTE is gone after an update to 4.3.
Thanks.