Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2013-12-31 04:55 PM
Guys can someone please help me out. i am missing burst mode in back camera..
2013-12-31 05:26 PM
Answer to NAYAN_GOKULL: did you even touch bootloader? if so that also wipe the RTA or w.e name of partition containing certificated keys for Bravia Engine 2 and so on that could be reason of why it keeps switching off since key is missing.
2013-12-31 06:19 PM
Good, because I did everything you said but it still does not work on wifi if I have the phone connected to sw2.
2013-12-31 06:40 PM
I have the same problem with my 4.3 sw2 and disconnects the speaker sony srs-4.2.2 btv5 not happen with me, and I have given reparary not work
2013-12-31 07:44 PM
2013-12-31 08:03 PM
After 2 days of usage on Xperia ZR I've noticed the following things, compared to 4.2:
* A bit faster UI
* Minor improvement in battery life
* Camera improvements
- Down side:
* 4G (LTE) support totally missing on C5503 (Xperia ZR)
* Sony Select stopped working
* Navigation application missing (had that on 4.2)
* Minor increase in RAM usage
* While taking a screenshot weird emptry space appears on the right side, seems like a border size issue or something...