Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2013-12-26 06:24 AM
2013-12-26 04:55 PM
answer to YasinToprak: thats up to turkey vodafone to publish the update 4.3 to your xperia z then and not sony.
2013-12-26 08:43 PM
Bigger problem on 4.3 for me ; I can't update applications from google play. Also internet speed is very slow than os 4.2.2.
If i cant install or update any application why i need this s***id phone.
2013-12-26 11:17 PM
Before update 4.3 no Bluetooth on Xperia ZR C5502, after update its works a few minutes and its dead again, a friend of mine have a Xperia Z and he have the same problem, He brought his cell where he buy it, they changed it, and continued with the same problem, working for a few minutes and nothing.
2013-12-26 11:36 PM
On my Xperia Z C6603 I found 3 problems till now:
1. After closing an app it takes 1.5 - 2 seconds for building up the home screen.
2. AppOps for permission control is not working.
3. I can´t create symbolic links or widgets where I have to chose an option.
2013-12-28 08:59 AM - edited 2013-12-28 11:20 AM
After 4.3 update Xperia Z. NFC can't connect SmartWact2 automatically?
Only manually with BlueTooth connection....
Maybe 10.4.B.0.569 is beta version ?? earlier was ...A... 4.2.2
2013-12-28 11:49 AM - edited 2013-12-28 11:54 AM
Guys, i had some of the bugs you are posting, other strange behaviors, and some performance issues. Then i did backup of my most important apps and i reinstalled the firmware with FACTORY RESET, and all the problems were gone for good. Everything is smoother than ever and working perfectly.
Then the bugs i have found after factory reset with the system clean are:
- When installing an app, progress bar overlaps app title.
- Wifi hotspot standalone toggle widget does not work. it can disable the hotspot, but not enable it. I am refering to the standalone widget, the configurable fast access toggle in the notification area works fine.
- I have found out that Bluetooth audio streaming A2DP skips and stutters a lot, in previous firmwares i got one small skip every 3-4 minutes of listening. Now after 4.3 update (with factory reset), i got AVRCP 1.3 support with artist and track info systemwide, but i cannot listen a full song without having at least 10 nasty skips. for me this destroys this function completely.
To listen bluetooth music streaming i am using my 2012 BMW Factory Car audio system (Professional Audio + Pro Navigation + ConnectedDrive + Top Hi-Fi Logic7 DSP)
2013-12-28 12:09 PM - edited 2015-10-08 03:49 AM
Smart Connect no longer works correctly.
It only picks the NFC tags the first time you use it
in other words, Its not actioning the end action and anddoesn't action the start action again unless u reboot the phone
2013-12-28 12:11 PM
Try to remove updates for smart connect.
Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.