account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

Emperor
Message 1 of 389
Message 1 of 389

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

388 REPLIES 388
Emperor
Message 2 of 389
Message 2 of 389

Re: Work in progress 2

A quick reminder, it's wise to re-install the update, it will smooth things out and probably solve some lag issues. 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 389
Message 3 of 389

4.3 update bugs

Hello Sony,
I noticed a few flaws in the new firmware and I request to fix.
1. When I connect to another phone via bluetooth to use as a modem internet connection that is not present on 4.2.2 everything is fine.

2.And saw another visual bug where do we see a screenshot transparent strip, see photos.

Sorry for my english
o.jpg

Message 4 of 389
Message 4 of 389

Re: 4.3 update bugs

right now photos haven't been approved once they have we will be able to see them Slightly smiling Face

Adept
Message 5 of 389
Message 5 of 389

Re: Xperia Z, ZR, ZL & SP 4.3 Update Bugs

When the call is end the form not closes. on the form displays a red End Call button and display user - unknown caller

Highlighted
Adept
Message 6 of 389
Message 6 of 389

If i Flash Original Generic C6603 4.3 ftf  whether it will void my warranty?

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 389
Message 7 of 389

After update to 4.3, i can not find alpha nuneric keypad like old phones. I am not. Used to qwerty so is there a way to have alphanumeric??? Please help i am. Having hard time
One time poster
Message 8 of 389
Message 8 of 389

Alter update, when I open the camera app, in few seconds the Phone turns off. My Phone is a zl C6503
Message 9 of 389
Message 9 of 389

flashing another stock rom wont void your warranty, only unlocking bootloader will void it Slightly smiling Face

Message 10 of 389
Message 10 of 389

My xperia z c6602 came with the bootloader unlocked.. Does that mean I don't have my warranty? It seems like a stupid question though