account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z - Until What Temperature Battery And Phone is Safe.

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 41 of 59
Message 41 of 59

Re: Overheating problem

disaster in the name of a smart phone..... its 4 months.... it remained of no use.....plz help the battery works not more dn 2 hrs standby....I wasted 38k for such a crab set
Learner
Message 42 of 59
Message 42 of 59

My Xperia ZR Over heating

Over Heating while attending calls(in 10 mins talking) ....

Commissioner
Message 43 of 59
Message 43 of 59

Re: My Xperia ZR Over heating

Check the processes running on the phone. Use ES Task Manager to stop the unwanted processes. I had overheating issues on bluetooth + wifi running at same time, while taking a call. Stopped the wifi and things returned to normal. But point is, it still overheats playing intensive apps. Hope Sony Corporation releases an update that allows us to reduce the CPU cycles.

Visitor
Message 44 of 59
Message 44 of 59

my Xperia m gets heated while playing games and using internet...please give me a solution to it.. its only a month buying the phone...
Visitor
Message 45 of 59
Message 45 of 59

please give me the perfect solution or i may think sony company end is near beacause giving worst quality of the product..
Visitor
Message 46 of 59
Message 46 of 59

heating

my Xperia m gets heated while playing games and using internet..
Inhabitant
Message 47 of 59
Message 47 of 59

Re: heating

It is actually normal for phones with higher specs to get heated more due to the fact that they have more processing power, stronger GPU. Also they use their body case for cooling as they don't have vents inside like PCs...
Just imagine a PC with 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU equipped with only a static cooler...

In case of an overheat the phone will shut it self down...now if this happens often, then you do have a problem. Otherwise heating under a load is normal.

Edit: Unoptimized applications or even OEM software updates that are not optimized can cause phone to generate more heat as they use more processing power in the background. Only way to fix this is to actually optimize application or some system process by their manufacturer.

Apprentice
Message 48 of 59
Message 48 of 59

HEATING AND HANGING PROBLEM sony ZL

What is maximum temperature for sony ZL ? My mobile is get heating when where I use Internet,playing subway suffer,temple run.. Sometimes mobile as been hanging while pressing power switch to unlock mobile and during Skype using its happening. I don't it's normal are not because I brought my on 8-1-2014 I got update to 4.2 on 9th and further I updated on 12th to 4.3...,so I don't it's is due to update are else what?so please help me
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 49 of 59
Message 49 of 59

over heating sony ZL

I brought sony zl on 8-1-2014... I got update with in two days for 4.3 now my mobile temperature is 32c is normal while using Internet it was getting high upto 48c even without playing games.... Why it's happening like this... Is it mobile fault are else software problem.... Please help me sir.... What is maximum temperature that we can the mobile?
Apprentice
Message 50 of 59
Message 50 of 59

Re: Xperia Z - Until What Temperature Battery And Phone is Safe.

While using Internet in sony ZL for 1hour the IT WILL.CROSS 45C TO 50C and one more thing during charging time 25c to 41c I don't why it's happening due to mobile hardware are else software 4.3 jelly. Problems can you tell because I brought this sony zl on 8-1-2014