account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z Sim Card Not Detected!

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 45
Message 11 of 45

Re: Xperia Z Sim Card Not Detected!

I have the same problem, by update to kitkat 4.4.2 solve the sim card and SD card not detect problem. But suffer for the battery drain issue...

Message 12 of 45
Message 12 of 45

Repair with SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 45
Message 13 of 45

I not Sure i did Flash. Does this procress comes under the software udpate/repai or we need do it seperate.

Regards

Mohammed Eliyas

Message 14 of 45
Message 14 of 45

You flashed 4.4.2?With SUS you can only download official updates and repair.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 15 of 45
Message 15 of 45

My Andriod Version Shows 4.3, This was the latest update i have done

Message 16 of 45
Message 16 of 45

And 4.4.2 is not available?Did you see that the user above stated 4.4.2 fixed this issue.

Apprentice
Message 17 of 45
Message 17 of 45

4.4.2 is not available Slightly frowning Face i am going to Sony Service Thanks

Message 18 of 45
Message 18 of 45

That would be wise.Keep us updated.

One time poster
Message 19 of 45
Message 19 of 45

Dear Mohammed_Eliyas

i have the same problem. i did noty get the time to visit service centre, i bought this product from  e bay which was shipped to me from chennai bay sarf trading. talked to chennai people they said to send the phone back . they will rectify and will resend.

i am bit apprehensive about sending the product through courier

how did you get the problem resolved

thanks in advance my email id is and contact details are

Message 20 of 45
Message 20 of 45

Hi I'm have the same problem now in my z3 can you please help me how did you guys solve this problem?