account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z Battery Life

SOLVED
Learner
Message 51 of 55
Message 51 of 55

Battery problem in Xperia Zl

Hi,

I have always been a SONY fan since my childhood. The trust my dad had in this brand was inherited in me.

I have always used Sony products and Sony phones since decades.

I got a XPERIA ZL the day after it was launched on 12 March 2013. I was very excited to have the phone I had long been waiting for. It had no issues till now, but now the battery has jus got too weak. I need to charge it thrice daily, and to my surprise when I get up in the morning I find the phone out of battery, even though im not using 3G internet.

I gave my phone to the Authorised service centre at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, and they assured to replace the battery. But when I went to collect the phone, im told that the battery is not replaced as its good . On my several attempts to explain them the problem the battery was not replaced.

I have always advised my friends, friends of friends to buy SONY phones, but today I myself feel cheated.

You buy a 36000 INR phone and the battery is dead in jus 9 months. And there is no support provided.

SONY its a great loss to loose a trustworthy customer.

But I guess KAZUO HIRAI isnt aware what is sold in the name of a mighty brand, cheap plastic...

Really disappointed in you SONY.Crying Face

Job sheet number : 

Job number : 

w113123002815

Learner
Message 52 of 55
Message 52 of 55

Re: Battery problem in Xperia Zl

Its been more than 24 hours...and dere is no response fron SONY.

Is this forum obsolete or something..

What is wrong?? No value for cusomers??????

I guess facebook would be a better option...

Enthusiast
Message 53 of 55
Message 53 of 55

please explain

check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQE6v3iBock

now tell me, why xperia z battery life is horrible. i want to know why my phone is giving **bleep**ty battery life...not only mine..almost all Z...is it a sony fault that i m suffering?

Lets find out what phone has the best battery, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Sony Xperia Z? Please read: Unfortunately I was using a live wallpaper on the Xperia Z which consumes more power, but that should only account for a small part of the difference here! In my new battery comparison with the
Message 54 of 55
Message 54 of 55

Re: please explain

Sam,stop posting that video,every user has a different battery life,depending on the usage of the phone(data,wifi,games,bluetooth etc).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 55
Message 55 of 55

Re: Xperia Z Battery Life

Hi, i still have the battery life issue with this xperia Z. Battery can hardly last half a day. Stamina mode doesnt work anymore, i hope sony solves it and provides a solution, otherwise i dont think i ll will be buying sony anymore. It is extremely annoying.