account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

Learner
Message 41 of 49
Message 41 of 49

Re: Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

I have same problem.! My z3 dual's status bar not working from yesterday morning. When I pull down to open, it's not work. Also done factory reset & software repair by pc companion.
Learner
Message 42 of 49
Message 42 of 49

From today (01 August 2016) I can't type P at vertical position & also can't pull down notification bar.
Learner
Message 43 of 49
Message 43 of 49

Notification bar can't work at landscape position
Rookie
Message 44 of 49
Message 44 of 49

I think sony phones are not really as durable as some other brands, or not all i should say but, come on sony you got a lot of complaints from defective units you sold mine as well havent even done paying for the phone( got installment) and yet im already experiencing alot of issue. First Bluetooth audio stuttering then now Cant pull down my notification come on.

One time poster
Message 45 of 49
Message 45 of 49

Hey guys, been there where you are right now. The simplest solution is to download the apex launcher.
That's all Winking Face
One time poster
Message 46 of 49
Message 46 of 49

Tried diagnostics touchscreen test.bar at top not cleared.whats next step?
Visitor
Message 47 of 49
Message 47 of 49

Eneble auto rotate on home screen will make you touch the home screen for 5 seconds, and choose settings and switch on enable auto rotate on menu
Adept
Message 48 of 49
Message 48 of 49

@Yosef2016 wrote:
Hey guys, been there where you are right now. The simplest solution is to download the apex launcher.
That's all Winking Face

Had this issue flair up on my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact today. Thank you so much for the suggestion!

Installing the Apex Launcher fixed the problem - but not completely.

Still can't pull down the notifications bar when an app is running. 

I wonder if there there will be a fix? I'm guessing not.

One time poster
Message 49 of 49
Message 49 of 49

have this problem on my xperia xa1, can't pull down the notification slide in portrait OR landscape orientation. thing is, i CAN pull it down when my phone is on the lock screen??