account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

Visitor
Message 11 of 49
Message 11 of 49

Re: Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

I have also same pro from last ten days I can't pull down my noticification bar what I this problem and how I can fix it
Rookie
Message 12 of 49
Message 12 of 49

Same here with Sony z, I did factory reset, now I think ok
Regular
Message 13 of 49
Message 13 of 49

I have the same problem starting today afternoon!

Everytime after reboot, first try pulling down will work smoothly, but thereafter will be very very difficult, but not impossible, no problem in landscape mode.

In safe mode, the same problem happened.

One time poster
Message 14 of 49
Message 14 of 49

same problem here yar... 

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 49
Message 15 of 49

Your phone has been water damaged. I lost this phone on water damage like 2 years ago.

Sony lied to us saying it's a water proof phone. Don't be fooled next time, it's not completely water proof as the ad said 2 years ago. It's just a phone.

Your notifications bar isn't working because the water entered through the earphone or headphone port and stuck on the top of the touch screen.

Try this method:

Get a polythene and put some few KGs of rice in it and put your phone there for like 3 days or more. You might have a slight chance of survival from water damage afterwards. And don't drown it after that.
One time poster
Message 16 of 49
Message 16 of 49

Im facing the same problem here? Is it because the charging placed on top of the screen and maybe there is a huge amount of current entered my phone and affect the top side of the screen? I really need explaination here or any suggestion on why is this happening, BTW this problem occured 1 day after I update my phone through Sony companion in laptop, and I can easily swipe down the notification in landscape mode but not in horizontal mode, it really pissed me off actually. Im sorry
One time poster
Message 17 of 49
Message 17 of 49

can't swipe from top for drawer when active scree in potrait mode

Hard to swipe down from the top for drawer menu bar when screen unlock (screen active), in potrait mode screen, it easy to to swipe when screen in lock and lanscape mode screen. It happen after upgrade to 5.1.1 lollipop. Its same to be was reset factory, please help before change to another brand or company smartphone. Trully i love all about sony smartphone before this, this make me sick. Thanks and appreciate your support.
Learner
Message 18 of 49
Message 18 of 49

Xperia z3 Dual status bar not sliding down

updating small update from sony  23.4.A.0.546

after some days my notification bar not sliding down in only unlock mode (Home screen) it working in screen lock mode

I DO

restart phone / reset/ repair

still not working plz solve this problems its very disgusting thing

Commissioner
Message 19 of 49
Message 19 of 49

Re: Xperia z3 Dual status bar not sliding down

Hello, Thats strange. What happens when you try to slide it down? Are there any touch issues on that area?

Also try pulling notification bar with two fingers.

You can test you touch at Settings>About Phone> Diagnostics. 

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

Emperor
Message 20 of 49
Message 20 of 49

Re: Xperia z3 Dual status bar not sliding down

@bhushan123

Don't create duplicate posts, thank you

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)