account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

Rookie
Message 1 of 49
Message 1 of 49

Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

It's been 3 days that I can't pull this  notifications bar. Sorry if I'm too offensive but actually it really makes me angry. I can't pull the notifications bar and I didn't do anything. Everyone on the internet says that I should hard reset and Sony says this: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Ion/Detailed-Software-Repair-Instructions-using-Pc-Companion-Wi...

Well, none of them helped me. I have done a lot of things for this:

1. Factory reset.

2. Just as sony told me on facebook.

3. Removed softwares.

4. Updated it to latest software.

5. Searched for solution.

6. Nothing happens.

So I'm here ad I want some of you guys to help me pulling this thing (Notifications bar) down. I didn't do anything wrong, I did everything as usual. Once, I used USB debugging and it effected my phone that my screen started to go berserk. It opened different apps without my command (I didn't anything), it started to open different apps, since then I can't use my phone charging. I have anti-virus and I scanned for viruses but there is no virus in my phone. So please help me.

48 REPLIES 48
Demigod
Message 2 of 49
Message 2 of 49

Re: Why I can't pull my notifications bar?

Hi there,

Boot your phone into Safe Mode and check if the problem still persists.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Also, try to contact your local Sony Xperia Care for more informations

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Cheers.

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.  A. t. G. (356BC - 323BC)

O_o
Learner
Message 3 of 49
Message 3 of 49

its not working in safe modde also please help ASAP 

O_o
Learner
Message 4 of 49
Message 4 of 49

any one ther who can help ? its taking to much of time please reply ASAP

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 49
Message 5 of 49

Try untick "Power button to end/answer call" option.
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 49
Message 6 of 49

@O_o - Did you try the steps above regarding a software repair?

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

O_o
Learner
Message 7 of 49
Message 7 of 49

yes i tried all the options as u mentioned above its not working Worried Face

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 8 of 49
Message 8 of 49

Sounds like electricity jumped from the usb to the touchscreen. Waterdamage? Dust? Your phone is probably busted.
O_o
Learner
Message 9 of 49
Message 9 of 49

no nothing like that happend Slightly frowning Face the above part 1cm from logo is not working :/ i can pull down notification bar in landscape mode Slightly smiling Face

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 49
Message 10 of 49

Ok, if you have tried all of the above steps then unfortunately we are only left with advising you to contact your local  Xperia Care team so that they may look at arranging an assessmernt for you.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.