account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Where is voice recorder on Xperia Z???

SOLVED
Learner
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

Re: Where is voice recorder on Xperia Z???

Some of them get stored to Internal Storage > Music > You will find files with names 'notes_recording_....'. These will be your recordings. But unfortunately not all your recordings are saved here. I don't know why.
I can suggest you another option to get these files. Tap and hold on that note that has audio file and share it through a Messenger: Telegram or Whats App. Now, you can access these files from the respective Messenger folder in Internal Storage.
Hope it helps. Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

Is it just me or I don't have the voice recorder on my Xperia Z3?
Forum Legend
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

@D-Lo Hi. Check in widgets or small apps if there is one. You can download one from play store if it isn't there on your phone.

There's official "Audio Recroder" app from Sony as well, JFYI.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.androidapp.audiorecorder&hl=en

One time poster
Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

Re: Where is voice recorder on Xperia XA Plus

I am not able to find the Voice recoder in my Mobile Xperia XA1 Plus

One time poster
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

I downloaded it. I still can't enjoy the same level of trimming available in vr for Samsung S6 Edge. I am asking a similar vr in Sony. Any tips?