account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Learner
Message 531 of 870
Message 531 of 870

Sony Xperia C6603 Kitkat Update

When will sony Xperia C6603 Kitkat update will release for Sri Lanka??
Master
Message 532 of 870
Message 532 of 870

Re: Sony Xperia C6603 Kitkat Update

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Master
Message 533 of 870
Message 533 of 870

Re: When Can I Get Kitkat Update For Xperia Z in Iran?

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 534 of 870
Message 534 of 870

Not geting 4.4 update for my xperia zr

When will kit kat 4.4 for xperia zr come to Serbia? My girlfriend has a xperia Z c6602 and she got it a month ago... So i was wondering why dont i get it on my xperia ZR c5502 still?

Master
Message 535 of 870
Message 535 of 870

Re: Not geting 4.4 update for my xperia zr

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Visitor
Message 536 of 870
Message 536 of 870

Re: Sony Xperia C6603 Kitkat Update

update it via pc companion. its already available to sri lanka
Learner
Message 537 of 870
Message 537 of 870

upgrade xperia z from 4.3 to 4.4

I allready update my xperia z from 4.2 to 4.3,everything ok,now I would like to ..update ..to 4.4????

One time poster
Message 538 of 870
Message 538 of 870

Xperia ZL in Germany

Hello Sony Support,

i wonder what happened to the Xperia ZL (C6503) in Germany: When i checked on "sonymobile.de" last month the support page clearly stated a firmware update to 10.5.A.0.230 (Android 4.4.2, aka KitKat) starting to roll out at the end of May. Now not only is the update taking longer than in other countries, but the whole support page for Xperia ZL on sonymobile.de simply vanished. No trace of the phone at all! What happened here?

Please, can anyone from Sony clearify this? I would really like to know, if i will ever get this update or any updates at all for the ZL in Germany.

Forum Legend
Message 539 of 870
Message 539 of 870

Re: Xperia ZL in Germany

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/phones/xperia-zl/

or to contact Xperia care and ask http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 540 of 870
Message 540 of 870

Xperia Z 4.4

Hi all,

Am stuck on 4.3 framwork. till now i cant find the new update "4.4" on my phone.

Any suggestions.

thx