account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Inhabitant
Message 461 of 870
Message 461 of 870

Re: Xperia Z will receive Android L?

No one has a answer? We will have Android 4.4.4 and L or not?

Learner
Message 462 of 870
Message 462 of 870

Re: Xperia Z kitkat Sri Lanka

Daim I got the update weeks before
One time poster
Message 463 of 870
Message 463 of 870

When are ZL users are getting the latest update 4.4.

When we are getting the 4.4 Update. Still I did not get the update. When I called the customer care, they said that based upon your serial Number and Purchase Date the Update will be released. Is it is ture?. But On the sony web site they are displaying 4.4 relaseased for ZL Phones. Which is ture.

can any one help me on this.

Because i want to upgrade my phone to Kitkat version (4.4).

Forum Legend
Message 464 of 870
Message 464 of 870

Re: When are ZL users are getting the latest update 4.4.

This is a user support forum - We do not have that info - For any and all questions relating to updates then contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 465 of 870
Message 465 of 870

4.4.4 xperia z update

hello sony can you tell me if 4.4.4 update will be available for us?

(xperia z)

and what other updates we will recive other than 4.4.2?

and thanks.

Forum Legend
Message 466 of 870
Message 466 of 870

Re: 4.4.4 xperia z update

This is a user support forum - We do not have that info - For any and all questions relating to updates then contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 467 of 870
Message 467 of 870

Xperia z new update

hey..im not getting the Xperia Z update as yet. many of the other users who have Xperia Z has got it.

Any idea why or how I can get it?

Tried update centre it showing as I have got the latest update but its only the 4.3 android not the new kitkat version.

Please help 

thanks

Talent
Message 468 of 870
Message 468 of 870

Re: When are ZL users are getting the latest update 4.4.

you cannot find any help for the date for release update of sony software updates..

update when it you get indication with PCC or by air. or keep checking xperiablog/xperiaguide you will get better update.

Here, you will be redirected to support site and support side will ask you check the site you already visited.

Instead of wasting time here. update when you actually get it via PCC or OTA.

Inhabitant
Message 469 of 870
Message 469 of 870

Re: Xperia z new update

Try to connect your Xperia Z to the PC and try to update with Sony PC Companion I had this problem too...

Regular
Message 470 of 870
Message 470 of 870

release date of android 4.4 for xperia z

Hi,
Could you please let me know is there any news of releasing android 4.4 to xperia z please