account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Learner
Message 361 of 870
Message 361 of 870

how to update my xperia z to 4.4 kitkat in india

My friend got the kitkat update but in my phone it’s showing already up to date running 4.3 in india.. I tried using pc companion too.. I don’t understand why

Enthusiast
Message 362 of 870
Message 362 of 870

Re: how to update my xperia z to 4.4 kitkat in india

is your friends phone is xperia z c6602  ???

Learner
Message 363 of 870
Message 363 of 870

Re: how to update my xperia z to 4.4 kitkat in india

yes

Inhabitant
Message 364 of 870
Message 364 of 870

Re: Xperia Z 4.4 Update

Guys bad news. Kitkat update will not roll in India. So you have one option left manually upgrade with custom rom

Inhabitant
Message 365 of 870
Message 365 of 870

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4

Indian version ZR will not be getting the Kitkat update. So sad to know

Adviser
Message 366 of 870
Message 366 of 870

Long back LG did same thing. LG was such slow and pathetic in its update to mobiles and its customised apps for its devices that we people scared to purchase its mobiles till now.

LG G2 and G3 are very good flagship devices but not selling like SONY and HTC. Although it has same android and specs.

This time Sony is befooling its customer. It does not matter it failed to give timely updates. But it is very neccessary to reply its customer properly and face the challenge.

Sony is behaving cowardly and deleting msg threads. This is how sony works.

Make beleive

make (Fool) Beleive (in cheating)

Inhabitant
Message 367 of 870
Message 367 of 870

And now the whole world is after sony's lates update.. N some 1 from antarctic will show up like..."hey sony wher the heck is my update".... lol..even the Ailen will be after that ... N people post videos on YouTube like " AlieN from Mars Spoted with kitkat" n stuff... lol...sony made waterproof n update proof phones as well thats sells...
Learner
Message 368 of 870
Message 368 of 870

KITKAT KILLED MY ZL. GOT HOT, LAGGY AND NOW IS UNRESPONSIVE TO TOUCH. THIS IS THE REASON YOU ARE TANKING HARD IN THE CONSUMER MARKET PLACE SONY.

Adept
Message 369 of 870
Message 369 of 870

Needed UPDATE For App Remote ASAP

Please update this app to fully support KitKat. Now it is just like a garbage, thanks.

One time poster
Message 370 of 870
Message 370 of 870

kitkat update

Hey,
Can anyone please tell why arent i getting the kitkat update for my sony xperia Z and i live in srilanka its in asia by the way.
Thank you Slightly smiling Face