account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

One time poster
Message 441 of 870
Message 441 of 870

URGENT HELP! My zr won't update!

Hello everyone,
So yesterday, I have bought Sony Xperia ZR and after updating it, it updated to 4.3 and from what I heard. Android kitkat 4.4.2 has been out for the zr since last. May. Why won't it update then?
Thanks in advance.
P.S: Model is c5502.
P. P.S: I from Egypt.
Enthusiast
Message 442 of 870
Message 442 of 870

Re: URGENT HELP! My zr won't update!

For good performance
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 443 of 870
Message 443 of 870

Re: URGENT HELP! My zr won't update!

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Unfortunately we are unable to confirm when specific firmware version will be released for handsets/regions due to the nature of the approval process. Please see the below link for additional information regarding this process:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/The-software-update-collection-topic/m-p/348066#U348066

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 444 of 870
Message 444 of 870

does sony wiling updating the xperia z to android L?

I just wanted to know since only the z1 and the z2 were officially been said to be updated by phonearena
arp
Inhabitant
Message 445 of 870
Message 445 of 870

Re: does sony wiling updating the xperia z to android L?

Don't expect anything from Sony..... Sony is still unsuccessful to rolls out kitkat update in many countries......
Master
Message 446 of 870
Message 446 of 870

Re: does sony wiling updating the xperia z to android L?

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

Unfortunately we don't have any information regarding Android L yet.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 447 of 870
Message 447 of 870

For Xperia Z Android 4.4.4

update coming for Xperia Z?

Commissioner
Message 448 of 870
Message 448 of 870

When are getting Kit Kat Update for Xperia ZR in Pakistan

Guys,

now it is more than one month and we don't get Kit Kat Update for Xperia ZR in Pakistan

any body can confirm the date?????????Face with Steam from Nose 

One time poster
Message 449 of 870
Message 449 of 870

Android L for Sony Xperia Z

Hi, recently I got a Sony Xperia Z. I have updated it to the current android OS 4.4.2 Kitkat, and I would like to know if the recently announced Android L will be coming to Sony Xperia Z.

Inhabitant
Message 450 of 870
Message 450 of 870

Xperia Z will receive Android L?

This device will receive Android L or is just my dream? I hope it receive Android L but i know that Sony is releasing Android 4.4.4 for Z1, Z1c and Z2 so the Z is already forgotten?

Thanks to all Grinning Face