account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Inhabitant
Message 341 of 870
Message 341 of 870

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4

Awaiting kitkat for xperia zr, India.first its frustrating sony why dont sony give some information why its taking so much time atleast let the customers know whats going on..no transparency...
Inhabitant
Message 342 of 870
Message 342 of 870

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4

As it seems to me that Sony new kitkat update has lot of bugs like heating issues, battery draining problem, hanging etc. as reported by other members. Therefore I feel that sony has deliberately dalayed its UPDATE to other regions so that it may get some time to improve these bugs.

Already had that in mind years agoooooo....but still...we expect some info officially.. By Sony
Inhabitant
Message 343 of 870
Message 343 of 870

Xperia Z 4.4 Update

Its been almost long time , since there's no update of 4.4 in India and wrong information provided by all the agents of Sony Xperia, even on the website. Now I have decided to use no more Sony product. So as I was ordered my Xperia Z2 for my mom also cancelled the order, because Sony is Wrost company ever I seen, you people dont even know about custmore service. 

Adviser
Message 344 of 870
Message 344 of 870

Re: Xperia Z 4.4 Update

Dude we must relax Xperia Z T-Mobile only yesterday got 4.3 UPDATE :d :d :d Face with Steam from Nose

SHAME ON YOU SONY

Apprentice
Message 345 of 870
Message 345 of 870

Xperia ZR update page shows 4.4 available, but unable to update.

4.4 Update Status.JPG

http://www.sonymobile.com/in/software/phones/xperia-zr/

Iam unable to update via OTA or via PC. Has anyone update ZR to 4.4?? We are in 2014-06, but the availability was 2014-05, but no joy... Slightly frowning Face

Visitor
Message 346 of 870
Message 346 of 870

Android 4.4 Kit Kat

When will the 4.4 Android KitKat avaliable for Xpeia ZR (C5502) in Malaysia?

One time poster
Message 347 of 870
Message 347 of 870

xperia z update

Hi all

can anyone inform me when will the kitkat update arrive KSA.

many thanks

One time poster
Message 348 of 870
Message 348 of 870

update andriod

hi, whenandroid 4.4.2  update available in iran?

Adviser
Message 349 of 870
Message 349 of 870

Xperia Z updating started in Turkey.. :)

Xperia Z updating started in Turkey, at last! Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 350 of 870
Message 350 of 870

Till now no kitkat is available in india

Almost every country's generic versions got the kitkat update but in india we have not received till now