account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Apprentice
Message 481 of 870
Message 481 of 870

Re: Will Xperia Z has been updated to Android 4.4.4?

Do you guys think that it will solve the battery drain issue in xz?and whats new about this update, can someone tell me what will be the changes? Or is it a "patch up only" to sove the bugs in .230. Thanks!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 482 of 870
Message 482 of 870

xperia zr kitkat update in egypt

when we will get kitkat in egypt we didn't get 10.5.A.0.230 update and 10.5.A.0.233 and sony site said that kitkat relaese in 27/5/2014  but no one get it???????????????????????

Adept
Message 483 of 870
Message 483 of 870

Xperia ZR update

When will the 233 update be released for ZR?? I remember Sony announced it a few weeks ago but it still isn't available for download..Getting sick of the battery draining issue.
One time poster
Message 484 of 870
Message 484 of 870

about update of xperia zl

When i am going to upgrade my xperia zl.it is showing pending network.what should i do?
Inhabitant
Message 485 of 870
Message 485 of 870

ZR SOFTWARE UPDATE !

ULTIMATELY, THE ANDROID KITKAT UPDATE HAS BEEN AVAILABLE IN KOLKATA AND GOT MY ZR UPDATED LAST DAY !

I AM YET TO FIND ANY REMARKABLE IMPROVEMENT IN MY PHONE'S RUNNING BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN THAT IT DRAWS MORE RAM COMPARED TO 4.3.

WELL, LET ME GET ACCOMODATED WITH THE KITKAT AND THEN I WOULD PUT COMMENTS ! 

One time poster
Message 486 of 870
Message 486 of 870

Xperia Z (SK Telekom)

Can you tell when I get Android 4.4.2 to my Xperia Z? Operator is Slovak Telekom.

Message 487 of 870
Message 487 of 870

xperia z not showing kitkat update

my xperia z is not showing kitkat upgrade. can any one help me find out the problem eith my set

CS7
Apprentice
Message 488 of 870
Message 488 of 870

Download progress in status bar of xperia zr running kitkat

I have updated my ZR to kitkat yesterday and there's no severe battery drain! I have kept the location and gps services off. A good update, though 4.3 was more stable, this update has good features like the improved status bar, immersive mode, etc.
I'm from Mumbai, India.
I have one issue though, i can't see the download progress of apps being downloaded from play store in the status bar. I don't know if it's related with the kitkat update. Please help if anyone knows the solution.
Talent
Message 489 of 870
Message 489 of 870

z zr zl users may get 4.4.4 update

Talent
Message 490 of 870
Message 490 of 870

Re: z zr zl users may get 4.4.4 update

I'm expecting for android L but i know I'll not happen Slightly frowning Face