account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Adviser
Message 401 of 870
Message 401 of 870

We still haven't received our KitKat updates here in Egypt for no reason

For weeks we have been asking on the official Facebook page of Sony Egypt about our KitKat updates and when we'll recieve them and all they say is that it's a matter of time without any explanation and sometimes they just ignore our questions, so I guess Sony need to do something about this for the sake of it's huge fanbase in Egypt because many Egyptian Sony users aren't so happy right now Neutral Face

Message 402 of 870
Message 402 of 870

4.4 ??????????

Waht ahppened to sony ...... Why delay 4.4 in india.....what wrong with u ....... wahats the use.. of buy 30k phone without any proper updates... even other brands are better position .. satisfying customers.....xolo... gionee...sony ??? what happened to u 

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 403 of 870
Message 403 of 870

Re: 4.4 ??????????

Unfortunately we are unable to confirm specific date for any particular firmware release due to the nature of the approval process. For further information regarding the approval process please see here.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/The-software-update-collection-topic/m-p/348066#U348066

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 404 of 870
Message 404 of 870

Re: 4.4 ??????????

why should not?

at least tell us that Kit Kat Will Roll out in South Asia & Middle East for Xpria ZXX series or not?

Commissioner
Message 405 of 870
Message 405 of 870

Re: Xperia Z Update

can any one  tell us that Kit Kat Will Roll out in South Asia & Middle East for Xpria ZXX series or not?

One time poster
Message 406 of 870
Message 406 of 870

soft ware for xperia zr

When we can expect the updated andriod 4.4 for sony xperia zr

Visitor
Message 407 of 870
Message 407 of 870

Re: soft ware for xperia zr

Learner
Message 408 of 870
Message 408 of 870

is there anyone have already kitkat update for xperia zl phillipines?

I'M still waiting for the kitkat update of my xperia zl here in the phillipines. What happen to thae ota release as sony promise that all the xperia zl will be upgraded to kitkat version. Please let us update regarding to the kitkat update here in the phillipines so that we can wait for the update or not. Thanks
One time poster
Message 409 of 870
Message 409 of 870

Xperia ZR kit kat 4.4 update..?

I have a Xperia-Zr,, but for my phone can't notify kit kat 4.4 update..
plz help me... on the web site offical 4.4 update announced..

i also check through pc companion but..no there is no update for kitkat4.4Smirking Face 

Enthusiast
Message 410 of 870
Message 410 of 870

Re: Xperia ZR kit kat 4.4 update..?

What's your customization number?