account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 371 of 870
Message 371 of 870

When are we getting the latest update 4.4 Kit Kat 4.4

When are we getting the latest update 4.4 Kit Kat 4.4

my customize number is 1272-9020 R1C

One time poster
Message 372 of 870
Message 372 of 870

Xperia ZR android 4.4 update in India

When is sony going to release the 4.4 update for Xperia ZR for Indian users ? It has been over a month since sony released the 4.4 updarte for ZR but in India, it is still unavaiable. 

CS7
Apprentice
Message 373 of 870
Message 373 of 870

Re: Xperia ZR android 4.4 update in India

Same question here! Now I doubt whether it will even roll out in india! Even the company doesn't say anything about it! Not at all the sort of service expected at such a professional level. So i just think all users who are expecting the update are fools according to the company who seems to be too ignorant now!
One time poster
Message 374 of 870
Message 374 of 870

Is this the way to treat customer?

Deleted my last message...
wow... instead of facing the customer and replying them.. sony deletes the messages..
is this the way to treat customers?

i am waiting for the reply.. that what wrong did i said.. samsung is better than sony... they have been following their customers very well. They have updated to 4.4 one month before Sony. Even after launching S5 they are already updating s3 without considering their effects on their sales of s5 and note3 and here sony was holding their update of lower models for launching z2.

Instead of deleting messages if the customer support would have said that "we are looking at it and by so and so time the update is estimated to roll in India" would be more satisfying to a customer

One time poster
Message 375 of 870
Message 375 of 870

When is KitKat update coming for Xperia ZR C5502 & Apps moving to SD card

When will be the next update for ZR its been long running on 4.3, and Sony please please provide moving apps to SD card in the next updates , please look into that sedment and it will boost your sales too

Problems facing in 4.3

1. Over heating

2.Battery draining even in stamina mode

3.Notifications drop down lagging

4.Frequent restarts

Please bring kitkat soon and please please provide apps movement to SD card

CS7
Apprentice
Message 376 of 870
Message 376 of 870

Re: When is KitKat update coming for Xperia ZR C5502 & Apps moving to SD card

Apps to SD card is a must!!! With just 4.6 GB available to user out of the 8 which is also ridiculous!
One time poster
Message 377 of 870
Message 377 of 870

still no update for z zl zr in india ....**bleep** is happening???

when will sony be able to provide these updates in india...haven't we paid the same for the phones as the rest of the world??

Apprentice
Message 378 of 870
Message 378 of 870

Kitkat update in germany

Does anyone get the kitkat update for the Xperia Z ( non branded ) in germany ?

The Vodafone and T-Mobile branded seams that the update is aviable.

THX

One time poster
Message 379 of 870
Message 379 of 870

Cant see update for my Xperia Z ( kitkat 4.4 / 10.5.A.0.230 )

Hello got my Xperia Z Yesterday from my Provider (did sent it for repair ). but in meantime the new update has been releasd know i can't see the update. can some one help me with this

Phone specs:

Xperia Z

Model: C6603

Android ver: 4.3

Build Number: 10.4.1.B.0.101

One time poster
Message 380 of 870
Message 380 of 870

Xperia ZR 10.5.A.0.230 KitKat

Dear Team

I am bying xperia ZR from india. Now i m in Bahrain.As per sony site  Android 4.4.2 (10.5.A.0.230) KitKat      is already released but till today i didnt get the updation.When i am trying to phone it will shown your phonre have already latest updation.So i checked with PC companion but same.i also attached the screen shot.Please checkraw_image0.jpgraw_image1.jpg