account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Message 281 of 870
Message 281 of 870

Android 4.4

Hello, i still have not received the 4.4 update. I'm from Brazil and bought the xperia ZL first my friend and he has already received.

I've tried using PC Companion, Sony Service Update ... and they informed me that there is still no update.

whats happening?

Enthusiast
Message 282 of 870
Message 282 of 870

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4

Sony support india are you still alive there wake up!!!!! Reply something...
Highlighted
Learner
Message 283 of 870
Message 283 of 870

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4

4.4.2 update pack for Xperia Z, will be published when in Turkey?

Sony Says; 21.05.2014 but not published and day is 30.05.2014 but there is not still.. :/

What will be the date of publication, help please.. :/

Enthusiast
Message 284 of 870
Message 284 of 870

Xperia Z 4.4 kitkat availability in singapore???

When is kitkat coming to my xperia z through SINGTEL carrier? It has been a week since the software release and yet the update rollout is slow...
Learner
Message 285 of 870
Message 285 of 870

Xperia 4.4 Australia - Anyone received yet?

Has anyone received 4.4 in Australia on Xperia Z (C6603) unlocked? Or Xperia Z tablet (Wi-Fi)?

Still not visible OTA or via PC Companion....
Forum Legend
Message 286 of 870
Message 286 of 870

Re: Xperia Z 4.4 kitkat availability in singapore???

Software release for phone locked to network carrier is rather a slow process ( not true for every network carrier though.) because network carriers customize the software further and they add their apps and functionality before they release it to customers.
Releasing software for your phone is not only under the hands of sony but your network as well. You will receive the update as and when your network carrier "SINGTEL" releases it.

So i suggest you contact them and ask about the progress.

Learner
Message 287 of 870
Message 287 of 870

Re: Xperia Z 4.4 kitkat availability in singapore???

What about unlocked phone sir. I have sony xperia z (c6602) . But here in India i did not get any update yet. Since My device is unlocked so update is not dependent to any carrier and its directly dependent to Sony. Can you pleas teel us when we are going to get kitkat update and why it is gettting delayed.

Learner
Message 288 of 870
Message 288 of 870

Re: Xperia 4.4 Australia - Anyone received yet?

I guess unlocked phone have not recieved update yet. here in india nobody has recieved the update since everyone owns unlocked phone (C6602)

One time poster
Message 289 of 870
Message 289 of 870

kit kat on Xperia Z ....

hi. it's been 3 weeks now from the worldwild kit kat release and still nothing in belgium , i've heared that almost every countries in europe already have it ... what about us ? could we have a clear and definitive date ? It's really boring to watch every single day Pc Companion says : your phone is already update .   Thanks .

One time poster
Message 290 of 870
Message 290 of 870

Uptade xperia z 4.4

I can't update my phone either in pc companion or for wi-fi. I'm from spain. 

When will arrive the update to my country?