account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

Highlighted
Message 151 of 870
Message 151 of 870

Re: Xperia Z LTE version (C6603) has no Update since 4.1

Go where you bought it,they might be able to help you.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 152 of 870
Message 152 of 870

When Sony is releasing New 4.3 bug fixes Firmware?

I want to ask you that Sony released Xperia z1 4.3 bug fixes Firmware too early and ready for 4.4 but Not Xperia z , Zr, zl because they are not now flagship phones.
There are too much bugs and improvements needs in UI and system.
There are lot of bugs;
1.rough animations (e.g slide animation to respond a call is rough and hard 2.Swipe Move from world clock to timer is not smooth.
2.late response of opening some applications.
3.consuming too much battery, processor, hardware.
4.Old Keyboard was better than new in Usability look and feel.
5.Google Chrome not running properly than compare to old 4.2.2 jellybean.
6.change between homescreen is not so smooth.
7.Need Of much Polish Of UI and system improvement.
Regular
Message 153 of 870
Message 153 of 870

Sony Policy is not good

Sony is releasing updates after update very fast for Xperia z1.First 4.3 update then 4.3 14.2.A.0.290 after 14.2.A.1.114 then android 4.4 is ready in early February But not like Xperia Z Xperia Zr and zl, they even using buggy android 4.3 and still waiting when it would be improved.Why Sony not taking these phones seriously.Sony thinks that Xperia z1 is important phone in market and Xperia z is going to be old this is not a good thing.
Highlighted
Learner
Message 154 of 870
Message 154 of 870

Xperia Z C6602 4.3 Update at Saudi Arabia

Hello All, 

I need an expert advice an official answer. 

I read a lot about the update for z at last month. Still until now I didn't find any update released at Saudi Arabia and all I read that the update officially from Sony just for C6603. 

When its will be available at my country and is it for C6602 ?????

Also, 

I think to change my Expert Z to Expert Z1, Do I will feel the change if I do that??? And is there any new products for Sony are coming with perfect screen size 5 inch after Z1. 

Do you Advice me to change my Z to Z1.??? And tell me about Kit Kat as well how soon can be develop to Z or Z1???

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 155 of 870
Message 155 of 870

Android 4.3

COme on sony ................I really love your gadgets. sony xperia z is turly the best but plz dont disappoint me and release android 4.3 in pakistan . waiting too long for this . some of my friends enjoying 4.4 on other manufacturers and i still when 4.2

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 156 of 870
Message 156 of 870

Xperia Z 4.3 update

The sonymobile.com site says that the 4.3 update is available since 23/12/2013, i know it wont be available to all countrys at the same time but it has been more than 20 days since the initial availability. how long do i have to wait???!!!!!!!!!!! whats so different beetwen the devices and countries to take all this time??!!!!!!!!

by the way my device is Xperia Z C6603 and i am from lebanon

thank you in advance for your support

Highlighted
Message 157 of 870
Message 157 of 870

Re: Xperia Z 4.3 update

Sometimes it is up to the carrier/country to approve the update.It has been released.Please do not create more topics and keep the forum clean.For more info,contact sony:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 158 of 870
Message 158 of 870

Re: Xperia Z LTE version (C6603) has no Update since 4.1

i have the same problem

srilanka

xperia z

c 6603

no updates after 4.1.2

Angry Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 159 of 870
Message 159 of 870

My xperia Z latest update with 4.2.2. Unable to find update for 4.3

Hi,

I need help here. From the PC Companion, I am unable to see any update to android 4.3. May I know whether this is normal. Please guide me for the update. Thank you. Face with rolling Eyes

Rgrds.

Highlighted
Message 160 of 870
Message 160 of 870

Re: My xperia Z latest update with 4.2.2. Unable to find update for 4.3

The update may not be available for you.Try sony update service.