account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update? 4.3 and 4.4.2 and 4.4.4

One time poster
Message 141 of 870
Message 141 of 870

Re: Xperia Zr How to tell if your phone is Genuine / Fake?

When Sony Z will got 4.3 update in Serbia????Samsung S3 got 4.3 update,Sony Z is being flagship model before you launch Z1.Very bad decission to launch update "depending of your country and operator".Other manufacturers is better than Sony with updating flagship models.
Message 142 of 870
Message 142 of 870

Xperia Z LTE version (C6603) has no Update since 4.1

Hi Guys my name is Julian . I live in Sri Lanka and i have an Xperia Z LTE (C6603) version. it came with the pre installed Software version of 4.1.2 (build number - 10.1.1.A.1.253) and upto date i haven't got any software Updates , Why is this ?

Message 143 of 870
Message 143 of 870

Re: Xperia Z LTE version (C6603) has no Update since 4.1

Contact sony:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 144 of 870
Message 144 of 870

Xperia Z (C6003) 4.3 in Italy

Hi,

In sonymobile.com page i've read that the Xperia Z (C6003) received the 10.4.B.0.569 firmware in 12/23/2013.
Now today is 01/12/2014 and there's no update for the Xperia Z.
Many italian's user have same problem and i don't understand why there isn't an update.
Also, I've try to connect the phone with PCCompanion but nothing...
When release this update?
Sorry for bad english.

Message 145 of 870
Message 145 of 870

Re: Xperia Z (C6003) 4.3 in Italy

The update was released,it takes time until it reaches your phone,depending on country/carrier.Contact sony for more info:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 146 of 870
Message 146 of 870

Re: Thanks sony for nothing

no need to swear i beleive you .

May be you can try connecting the phone as follows:

press the volume down button+ install battery and connect the phone to computer at the same time and drag and drop the file to the flash tool all needs to be done at the same time.

Tthats is very sad the mb has to be replaced.

did you check in different computer?

Adept
Message 147 of 870
Message 147 of 870

in 2 laptops wich run windows 7 64bit and 32bit

when i connect the battery and the charger at same time i got a red blink for 7 sec
i get qhsub_DLOAD when i connect my phone to the laptop 

Message 148 of 870
Message 148 of 870

Are you using an usb hub to connect?

Adept
Message 149 of 870
Message 149 of 870

i use normal usb port 
i think the problem that i have to flash to bootloader agin
but how can i just make the laptop detect the phone so i can fix it

Message 150 of 870
Message 150 of 870

Re: Xperia Z LTE version (C6603) has no Update since 4.1

I cant get through to them as my country isnt in the decription list . i live in Sri Lanka . is there any way of knowing for sure when i'll get the Firnware update and the Software update ? or is it just my phone which deosnt have it ? if so i shall go to the company i bought it from