account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Video Calling on Xperia Z

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 74
Message 51 of 74

3g video calling problem

Is there any solutions to do video call without using any data plan. Some low price android providing this facilty. Why sony still silent?

anandarony
One time poster
Message 52 of 74
Message 52 of 74

Re: Video Call on Xperia Z from DialPad

I can't make any video call on my smartphone please fix.
One time poster
Message 53 of 74
Message 53 of 74

Vedio call

There is,no vedio calling option on Xperia z even after having a 2mp front camera.
Can sony plz add some feature un next upfate?
Message 54 of 74
Message 54 of 74

Re: Vedio call

You can use apps from google play,skype for that.Nobody knows about video call in any update.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 55 of 74
Message 55 of 74

Re: Video call on Xperia devices

I do hope Sony will develope the 3G call option since its a good marketing strategy same as Samsung which they provided it so they can make video call from Samsung device to another Samsung device and due to this everybody will buy Samsung device due to this option.

Please ask your developer or engineer to develope this option so Sony user can video call to another Sony user without using the third party application. Why this thing quite difficult to the user. For example if one user here using skype and the other person using Tango so they can't make video call. If i'm using Tango and need to call another person....do i know he/she use Tango? of coz not....then we need to call ( normal ) and ask he/she to install the Tango....don't you (Sony) agree this is quite tedious?

Please support the Sony mobile user on this. Hopefully your engineer/ developer can dont it.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 56 of 74
Message 56 of 74

Re: Video call on Xperia devices

I know you (Sony) provide the third party application in your Xperia device now ( Hangout ) but do you know that Hangout and other application eat our ram? So we need to use only contact/ phonebook to make the video call. Please make the option.

Thank you.

One time poster
Message 57 of 74
Message 57 of 74

Re: Video Calling on Xperia Z

Hi , when make video calling I can see the other part but they can't see me and a massage says "  remott application doesn't support video calling "

what can i do ?

Apprentice
Message 58 of 74
Message 58 of 74

Re: No Video Calling Option from Dial pad

and it's not a good excuse, most of provider provide users with video call, and as some one pay that much for a phone, it wont convice me, i dont know how much it is on your country, but i payed for several month of my salary, and it's not like hey it dont have video call? really? let just buy one other... no it's not like that for me

Visitor
Message 59 of 74
Message 59 of 74

Xperia Z 3G Video calling

How to make 3G video call form Xperia Z dialpad?

Message 60 of 74
Message 60 of 74

Re: Xperia Z 3G Video calling

You have to use a 3rd party app like viber,skype.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.