account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Super Fast Battery Drain After Lollipop

Learner
Message 281 of 286
Message 281 of 286

Re: Super Fast Battery Drain After Lollipop

i will never buy sony phones in future .. till now sony never dissapoints me but now trusting sony phones is not good i will buy some other brands phones in future but not sony....battery problem is very much irritating

Apprentice
Message 282 of 286
Message 282 of 286

well i have been using sony xperia z c6602 and i have to say lollipop update is worst in sony and also moto.but sony is worst.

try to do a software repair using pc companion...but installing the pc companion has also some major bugs

i degraded my moto phone to kit kat 4.4.4 and it became dead bkz many phones dosent support degrading the software!

i dont want to lose another phone..sony should add some features to degrade software using pc companion.......

update s**ks

Talent
Message 283 of 286
Message 283 of 286

Sorry for Sony Xperia but the fact and the problem with Sony device is they android software not smooth after update firmware or android version..

Did u guys mentioned when u update the device performance is going low and not smooth or lag..
that's mean every time u update firmware ur device performance make down, down and down..

The solution is stay with the first firmware or android version where u buy it..
Not all device is 100% good after update..

This is my experience with my Xperia Z however I'm still love with Sony..
And I will buy Xperia XZ Premium.

One time poster
Message 284 of 286
Message 284 of 286

Re: Battery and overheating problem with xperia Z

my sony xperia z c6603 is faster drain battery .therefore i what to do it

One time poster
Message 285 of 286
Message 285 of 286

Where is goddam sony developpers... Theres nothing effort to fix this sonce ot release last years.. Screenshot_2017-08-23-18-59-18.png

One time poster
Message 286 of 286
Message 286 of 286

I solve that problem sir